- Sustained spark performance over 60,000 miles
- Reduced secondary required voltage, increased ignition efficiency
- Satisfied customers, reduced shop comebacks
- Sustained spark performance over 100,000 miles
- Withstands higher pressures and temperatures
- Reduced spark plug wear and erosion
- EXTENDS work life in high compression lean engines.
- IRIDIUM technology for environmental benefits.
- THREE MODELS to choose from: Saver, Performer, Double Iridium (DDI)
- HIGH RELIABILITY to withstand high combustion pressure.
- INSULATOR. Purified alumina power for exceptional dielectric strength and thermal conductivity at high temperatures.
- 360 º LASER WELDING. State of the art manufacturing technology vital to Iridium center electrode quality.
- IRIDIUM ON-CENTER ELECTRODE minimizes spark gap expansion.
- Patented U-groove ground electrode design fires leaner mixtures than conventional plugs
- Precision machine-rolled threads reduce seizing and cross-threading in delicate aluminum heads
- Wide range of part numbers for thousands of applications, including classic and collector cars